Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday - Thanksgiving Family Photo


In this Thanksgiving photo from my parents' slide collection, I am about 6 and half, my sister is almost 5 and my brother is about 10 months old. My father wore that red vest every Thanksgiving for about five years! My parents took pictures almost every Thanksgiving, some of my dad carving the turkey and others of the family seated at the table. After my brother arrived, there seems to be more of the posed family photos by the turkey. We still take a family photo every year before dinner, but since there are now 14 people in the picture we take the photo by the fireplace. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful picture tradition. How did your mother look so refreshed and nicely dressed after all that cooking?

    ReplyDelete