Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Here are a few Halloween snapshots from my childhood. My sister and I went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood every year and my mom always made homemade costumes (she made many dresses for us over the years too!).


Here we are at ages 3 and a half and almost 2. My sister is clearly a witch, but I'm not sure what I am dressed as ... will need to check with Mom on that one!



This is the next Halloween and I love this picture of the bride and groom!



Another year later and we are now hobos! Mom sewed patches on our clothes and we had a stick with a little sack tied to the end. The final touch was some ash from the fireplace rubbed on our faces! We revived the hobo costume many times over the years!

Which Halloween costume do you remember the most??




No comments:

Post a Comment